You may retrieve and display the Rucker Pet Content on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on your computer for your personal, non-commercial use. Except as expressly set out above, you may not reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the Rucker Pet Content. In particular, but without limiting the general application of the restrictions contained in the preceding sentence, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from Rucker Pet:
- reproduce or store in or transmit to any other Web site, newsgroup, mailing list, electronic bulletin board, server or other storage device connected to a network or regularly or systematically store in electronic or print form, all or any part of the Rucker Pet Content, or
- modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit all or any part of the Rucker Pet Content (including use as part of any library, archive or similar service) without the prior written consent of Rucker Pet, or
- Any use of the Rucker Pet Content not specifically permitted above is expressly prohibited.
Requests for permission for other uses may be sent to Rucker Pet, 3540 Keith Bridge Rd. Cumming, GA 30041, Attention: General Counsel.
You may use the Site to purchase products or services from Rucker Pet’s third party partners. In that event, your contract for such products will be with the third party partner and not with Rucker Pet.
Rucker Pet may, in its discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Sites (including any right to access and use the Rucker Pet Content) with cause by delivering notice to you.
Rucker Pet reserves the right, in its discretion, to suspend, change, modify, add or remove portions of the Rucker Pet Content available on the Site at any time.
- post, link to or otherwise publish any messages with recommendations to buy or refrain from buying a particular security or which otherwise have the purpose of affecting the price or value of any security;
- post, link to or otherwise publish any messages that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, indecent, infringe copyright or other rights of third parties or which contain any other form of illegal content;
- post or otherwise publish any messages that contain a virus or other harmful component;
- disguise the origin of any messages;
- impersonate any person or entity (including Rucker Pet staff or other members of the Rucker Pet community) or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity;
- post or otherwise publish any messages unrelated to the forum, the forum’s topics, or feedback subject;
- knowingly post or transmit any messages that contain software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Site or any computer software or equipment;
- collect or store other users’ personal data;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Forums.
While every effort has been made to ensure the high quality and accuracy of the Sites, Rucker Pet makes no warranty, express or implied concerning the Rucker Pet. Content, the Sites, software or products or services available through the Sites (the “Site Services”), which are provided “as is”. Rucker Pet expressly disclaims all warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability. In no event will Rucker Pet, its affiliates or other suppliers be liable for direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information or other pecuniary loss) arising directly or indirectly from the use of (or failure to use) or reliance on the Site Services, even if Rucker Pet has been advised of the possibility that such damages may arise. Rucker Pet does not guarantee the accuracy, content, or timeliness of the Rucker Pet Content or Site Services or that they or related systems are free from viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties.
Rucker Pet, its affiliates and its information providers will not be liable or deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance or interruption of the delivery of the Rucker Pet. Content resulting directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance beyond its or their reasonable control, including but not limited to failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes or natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, or governmental restrictions.
Parts of the Site may contain third party content. Content providers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Sites complies with international and national law. Rucker Pet is not responsible for any third party content. The Sites may contain links to other Web sites. Rucker Pet is not responsible for the availability of these Web sites or their contents.
No delay or omission on the part of either party in requiring performance by the other party of its obligations will operate as a waiver of any right.
Notices to Rucker Pet must be given in writing by letter and sent to Rucker Pet’s last known place of business in Forsyth County, GA (for the attention of the General Counsel).